CAS-tastic Challenge

Thursday, July 29, 2010

CWC014 ~ Bling It Up!!

I am SO sorry that this post is going up so late. For two days I have been unable to see any of my blogs when I logged into Blogger!! I am not sure what the the issue was but they just would not appear and FINALLY when I got home tonight they were all back!! I just LOVED all the summer inspired cards from last week and it was almost impossible to pick just five!

Winner of the
$10 Gift Voucher from Tiddly Inks is....

#32 Broni
Please send an email to castastic.challenges@gmail.com to claim your prize

The CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge congratulates

The Top 5 for Challenge #12
:
The Top 5 can proudly display this badge on their blog...


This weeks challenge is Bling It Up
Create a CAS card with some BLING ~ glitter, rhinestones, stickles, etc...

Our sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps


The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a $15 Gift Certificate.


Before you run off to create please take a look at the DT's amazing CAS Cards.

Maylee

Agata

Bonnie Rose

Deb

Karen

Now go and create a CAS card to share with us!
We'd love to see what you all come up with!!

**Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation by Tuesday August 3rd 9:30pm EST
**If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use keywords CWC014
**Link your creation back to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog

Please Consider Turning Off Word Verification

We like to be able to comment on everyones amazing creation, but Word Verification make this process very tedious for us. You can easily change your blog settings to monitor your comments if you are using it to avoid comment spam. Thanks for your understanding!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Grrr! Don't you hate it when Blogger acts up?

Gorgeous creations, ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sherry Eckblad said...

thanks for choosing my card to the top 5. Now to get to work on this new challenge. Love all the DT cards.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks for choosing my card for the Top 5, I felt special. Have gone outside my comfort zone and found some sparkle...

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gosh I have missed your challenges lately...life~ Glad I could play this week

Lisa Voerg said...

The DT did a fantastic job. This is my first time participating with Cas-tastic. Thanks for a great challenge.

Post a Comment