CAS-tastic Challenge

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CWC012 ~ It's SIMPLE

WOW!! I can't believe we had 80 participants in our Kraft-y Kreations challenge! All the cards were AMAZING and it was so hard to pick this weeks Top 5. I wanted to send a HUGE thanks to all the players this week and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Winner of a $10 Gift Voucher from Softpencil is....

#59 Annie
Please send an email to castastic.challenges@gmail.com to claim your prize

The CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge congratulates

The Top 5 for Challenge #10:
The Top 5 can proudly display this badge on their blog...


This weeks challenge is SIMPLE...
Use at least 3 of the following:

Stamped (or printed) Image
I
nked Edges

Masking
P
aper Piercing

Lace
E
mbossing


Our sponsor this week is One Stop Card Crafts

The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a £10 Gift Voucher.

Before you run off to create please take a look at the DT's amazing CAS Cards.

Deb

Karen

Maylee

Agata

Angie

Barbara

Bonnie Rose

Now go and create a CAS card to share with us!
We'd love to see what you all come up with!!

**Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation by Tuesday July 20th 9:30pm EST
**If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use keywords CWC012
**Link your creation back to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog

Please Consider Turning Off Word Verification

We like to be able to comment on everyones amazing creation, but Word Verification make this process very tedious for us. You can easily change your blog settings to monitor your comments if you are using it to avoid comment spam. Thanks for your understanding!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for liking my card :) I am so excited about Softpencil stamp :)
Congrats to the top 5 :)

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats to the top 5!! Great creations.. can't wait to see what u all come up with this week! hugs bonnierose

Shirl said...

Congrats to Annie and the top 5! :)

Glenda J said...

Congrats to Annie and the rest of the top 5. I'm thrilled I got picked! Great cards from everyone this week!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Annie - enjoy your prize! Thanks so much for picking my card for a top 5 spot - I'm so surprised and thrilled to bits!

I'm new to this challenge and have just started a new blog, so it will look fab with the badge!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 5! I am thrilled beyond belief. Will very proudly display my new badge and be back often for more of your fun challenges! Congratulations to the other winners!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank you for the inspiration girls, and what a great challenge!

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks for the challenge, it was nice to have a choice! Beautiful DT cards.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Always fun, great DT cards.

Angella D. Crockett said...

What an awesome challenge!!! How fun!! I used all of the "ingredients" in the recipe!!! My goodness, your samples are fantastic! Thanks so much! God Bless!

Renkata said...

Very great challenge. Beautiful cards from DT.

Natalie said...

Fun challenge!! wonderful samples!!

Jenny said...

Oh great challenge this week! Loved having to use at least three of those things yet still try to keep it simple! A tough one! :)

Hazel said...

Sory - I made my card in time and blogged it, but forgot to link in time - it's here x

Post a Comment