CAS-tastic Challenge

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CWC010 ~ A Sketch Challenge

Hello all! I have to apologize for the post being a little late today. I have been running around trying to find my camera so I could add add my card and just realized that I left in a locker at the water park yesterday...Can you believe it?! Well at least it is in a locker!

Anyway, we were just blown away by all the beautiful cards for last weeks color challenge. I can't wait to see what everyone does for this challenge!


Winner of the $10 Gift Voucher to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More is....

#4 Erin T
Please send an email to castastic.challenges@gmail.com to claim your prize

The CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge congratulates

The Top 5 for Challenge #9:
The Top 5 can proudly display this NEW badge on their blog...
**All past Top 5 Winners are welcome to grab this new badge as well**


For this week's challenge, we would like you to create a CAS card using this fabulous Sketch created by our own Karen Baker...


Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs

The winner of this weeks challenge will receive 4 Digi Images from Sassy Studio Designs.

Before you run off to create please take a look at the DT's amazing CAS Cards.

Barbara

Bonnie Rose

Deb

Karen

Maylee

Regina

Agata

Now go and create a CAS card to share with us!
We'd love to see what you all come up with!!

**Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation by Tuesday July 6th 9:30pm EST
**If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use keywords CWC010
**Link your creation back to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog

Please Consider Turning Off Word Verification

We like to be able to comment on everyones amazing creation, but Word Verification make this process very tedious for us. You can easily change your blog settings to monitor your comments if you are using it to avoid comment spam. Thanks for your understanding!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

what great sketch.

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Top 5! Thanks for naming me a Top 5! I'm, truly, honored to be part of such a fantastic group. And, Karen, that sketch is awesome!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for naming me a Top 5 as well!
Great sketch and I can't wait to play again!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards ladies and what a fun sketch!!! Also congrats to the top 5!!

Zulma said...

Nice sketch, it's my first time to join in your challenge. Fabulous cards ladies.

Gram's Treasures said...

This is my first time for your challenge. It was a nice sketch. Lots of great cards!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great sketch, love the DT examples.

Valerie said...

Great sketch - excited to play along for the first time :)

Nance Leedy said...

Lots of first timers here, me too! Really liked this sketch. Thanks for the fun! :-)

jimlynn said...

Wonderful sketch and beautiful cards by the DT.
Lynn

Jess said...

Lovely sketch - it got my creative juices flowing ;)

Post a Comment