CAS-tastic Challenge

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CWC007 ~ Button, Button...Who's got the Button?

Hello friends! Welcome to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge. We were so pleased with all the amazing cards from last week! There are a lot of great sentiments out there. We can't wait to see what you create this week!

Winner of 3 new release stamps from Your Next Stamp is....

#33 Theresa

Please send an email with your address to castastic.challenges@gmail.com

The CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge congratulates

The Top 5 for Challenge #6:
The Top 5 can proudly display this badge on their blog...


For this week's challenge, we would like
you to create a CAS card using
Buttons


Our sponsor this week is Inktegrity

The winner of this weeks challenge will receive $10 Gift Certificate to Inktegrity

Before you run off to create please take a look at the DT's amazing CAS Cards.

Karen
Maylee

Agata

Angie

Barbara

Bonnie Rose

Deb

Now go and create a CAS card to share with us!
We'd love to see what you all come up with!!

**Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation by Tuesday June 15th 9:30pm EST
**If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use keywords CWC007
**Link your creation back to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog

Please Consider Turning Off Word Verification

We like to be able to comment on everyones amazing creation, but Word Verification make this process very tedious for us. You can easily change your blog settings to monitor your comments if you are using it to avoid comment spam. Thanks for your understanding!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I have the perfect project, I just need to take a pix of it tonight ;)

Anne Tussing said...

I love the DT samples! It was so nice to see and use buttons without threading them for once!

Patty Gorka said...

Fantastic challenge, I find myself not using buttons very often and I love the way they look. Great DT samples too, I love them all!

Holly Young said...

Wow, fabulous job on the cards ladies!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome challenge ladies!!! All the sample cards are so beautiful!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Leanne said...

Hi! Can you please remove my card #17. I am sooo sorry I realized in my hurry for entering the challenge that what I thought was a button is actually a brad. I know I have got to be the most dumbest person in the world for confusing the two but I was doing this late, late into the night and going by the picture instead of having the card right in front of me. Again, I apologize but I didn't think it would be right of me to keep it into the challenge. Thanks! Leanne (bowing my head in shame)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am having so much fun with your challenges! So glad I found you!

Silke Ledlow said...

I had so much fun making my first card that I had to make another button card!!! You guys rock and thank you for inspiring me :)!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!! Hugs ~S~

Nancy L. said...

really great DT cards!!

shannon said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! the sample cards are wonderful inspiration!

Beverly G said...

Well, I didn't make the deadline again, but I'll keep trying--leaving a link anyway.
Here's my card

raindropecho said...

Thank you, ladies, for the great honor! Congrats to all the other Top 5 and the winner :)

- Ann

Post a Comment