CAS-tastic Challenge

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CWC003 ~ CAS Cards with Circles

Hello friends! Welcome to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge. We were thrilled with all the entries in our Birthday challenge! All the cards were beautiful and we can't wait to see what you create this week!

Winner of the 5 Digital Images of their choice from the Wild Flower Patch Store is....

#38 Lori Techler

Please send an email to castastic.challenges@gmail.com to claim your prize.


The CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge congratulates

The Top 5 for Challenge #2:
The Top 5 can proudly display this badge on their blog...



For this week's challenge, we would like
you to create
CAS Cards using Circles

Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe

The winner of this weeks challenge will receive Any 3 Sets of their choice from The Cutting Cafe

Now before you run off to create please take a look at the DT's fabulous CAS cards using circles.

Angie

Barbara

Bonnie Rose

Deb

Karen

Maylee

Regina

Agata

Now go and create a CAS card to share with us!
We'd love to see what you all come up with!!

**Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation by Tuesday May 18th 10:30pm EST
**If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use keywords CWC003
**Link your creation back to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog


12 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

CONGRATS to the winner and to the top 5! Great cards and projects! Thanks for playing with us!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

You guys have such fun and great challenge. I really enjoy playing. And sooo happy that I made the top 5. Thanks again for the awesome inspirations!!

Patti J said...

Congrats to all! Hope to play this week! Great job by the DT - your cards are wonderful!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love this challenge - it didn't take my thumbnail though..

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome job by the DT!!!!

Regina E said...

wow ladies..you all rock rock...fantastic stuff..i might have to give this a go...thanks for allowing me to sponsor your site...hugs regina

Lisa Petrella said...

Congrats, ladies! And this week's challenge looks like so much fun! Great DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Too much fun, thanks for getting me off on yet another fun tangent.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super fun challenge!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Super cool and thank you for the award! I can't wait to get started on my card for this week!

jimlynn said...

Wonderful cards from the DT. All are so bright and cheerful - and just clean and simple, yet super. Thank you so much for the "top five" award this past week. What an honor it is.
Lynn

Justine said...

OOOOO this blog looks fun. Do you guys have a Challenge BLINKIE that I could display on my blog so that I & my readers will be able to find you?? I can't wait to come play!!!
I am VERY CAS challenged so this is going to be perfect. Thank you Mylie for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could repay the visit & discover this

Post a Comment