CAS-tastic Challenge

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CWC001 ~ Anything CAS

Hello friends! Welcome to the VERY FIRST CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge. We are so excited to have you here with us today and we are VERY excited about seeing all your CAS creations

*For this week's VERY first challenge, we would like
to challenge you to make Anything CAS ~ We just want to see your best CAS Cards*

Easy Peasy right?!! We are also still looking for a Design Team so if you are interested you can get all the info on the DT call here.

Our First prize is the {ippity} Stamp Set ~ Simply Home


This challenge will run for two weeks and we will announce the winner and new Design Team on Wednesday April 28th! Once we officially launch with the new Design Team on May 5th, we will be holding weekly challenges!!

We are still looking for sponsors so if you would like to sponsor a CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge and in return have permanent link to your shop or blog then please email us.

To help get your mojo started, here is one of my recent CAS cards...


Now go and create a CAS card to share with us!
We'd love to see what you all come up with!!

**Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation to qualify to win the prize or Top 3
**If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use keywords CWC001
**Link your creation back to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge Blog


16 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm so glad to have found this challenge--love me some CAS!!

Kristie W. said...

Cute card, love that dp!

Kristie W. said...

I got a card done!

http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2010/04/baby-congrats-card.html

Deb Neerman said...

Great new blog ... will definitely be playing here regularly! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

Darlene said...

Great fun Angie!! Good luck with this new adventure!!

Joanne Travis said...

Can't wait to join in on the CAS challenges, thanks for organizing this!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your card Angie and what a cool challenge blog.....I will be here every week to play!!!

Julie Ranae said...

Great new challenge Angie....have linked the same post two to different, VERY different CAS cards :)

Anonymous said...

I submited my entry but it's not updated. Here is my link.
http://peachcrate.blogspot.com/2010/04/mothers-day-butterfly.html

Anonymous said...

Great blog and challenge! Thanks for the CAS opportunity!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Yay! Am loving the clean and simple challenges and am thrilled to add your site to my go-to sites!

alexandra s.m. said...

Thank you so much for this challenge!
You can see my submission here: http://artscrapandmore.blogspot.com/2010/04/cas-clean-and-simple-card.html

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge, hope you like my card
(lyn)

Micki said...

You go girl. Congratulations on a great start off! You know me, love the 'cas' style!

Bonita Rose said...

I love love CAS cards.. so glad u decided to start this Angie... out of all the things I create, CAS are my faves!!! hugs xo

Wishcraft said...

I've tried a few times to link my post above but it won't let me, so I'll add it here

Thanks for looking :o) Lisa x

Post a Comment